Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayra21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 11:59 AM
    I'm a disable wife with a disable son we have heart problems do you think my husband w
    Me and my son are disable and we have heart problems and I have high blood pressure , diabits, depreson, kidney problomes and back problomes my son has heart problomes and a mental delay and rsv do you think my husband would have to stay in mexico
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2010, 12:18 PM

Where are you ? When did you get married, what type of visa is he trying to get ?

Does he want to come to where you are at
    mayra21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 03:18 PM
    We are in anaheim california we got married 8-24-2007 well right now we live here but he has the immgrason interview june 15 so i was thinking if he woulh have to stay out there because we need him over there because of mine and my sons health condisons what do you think
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Jun 10, 2010, 08:05 AM

Not nearly enough information. You discuss the family, but not your husband.

The approval of his I-485 depends on several factors (1) his manner of entry to the US (visa, EWI, PC ppt or false claim to citizenship), (2) any immigration violations, and (3) any criminal arrests, charges or convictions. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to review your I-130/I-485 before you go to the interview on the 15th.

If your husband is ineligible for approval of the adjustment of status they could deny the case and depending on the reason for the denial, take him into custody.

Consult with an attorney immediately and I would recommend having an attorney attend the interview with you. You and your husband can sign the G-28 that day. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can disable key F12 and disable CD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I computer techinition.. I have problem that when ever I install windows in the computer of my clients then they made changes... now I have decided to disable key F12 so they could not boot and CD Rom from where they could not install any other windows.. Please guide me hoping soon reply from...

Disable airbags [ 4 Answers ]

How do I disable a passenger side airbag on a 1997 chevy lumina?

Getting out of my lease because I disable? [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to work but I lost my job after I came back from the Family Medical Leave and my wife lost hers for being gone from her job to long? Do you think the Landlord would understand?

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

Disable help [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin's a disable young man in a wheel chair that needs assistance. He lives in a house that was on the demolition list in Michigan, but he had a few friends help him fix the house, to make it liveable. The problem is the city says the house does not exsist. So therefore he can't get the...

View more questions Search