Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlauri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents
    What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 08:51 AM
    It would be inappropriate for anyone to say- go ahead, or don't go ahead, without any information on the circumstances.

Why do you feel the need to leave your parents, at age 16.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 12:33 PM

Yes, please supply more information and background such as why there are no parents in the other 'family' and the age of the oldest child as well as why you think it would be an appropriate move.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2010, 12:43 PM

We all get angry with our parents over things, but most people don't consider moving out.

Provide some details. Are they abusive? Neglectful? Drunks? Drug addicts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 01:15 PM

You should realise that you can't, it is not legal and proper to merely leave your family, even if the state removed you from your home, most likely that is not where you would go
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 06:04 AM

You put those thought out of your head as being silly and immature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I take my baby and leave my parents house [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm 16 years old and have a 5 month old baby... my parents are trying to control everything I do they won't let me raise my kid they are trying to take over... when can I legally move out so I can raise my baby myself with the help of the daddy??

I'm 18 and my parents won't let me leave my house [ 9 Answers ]

My parents won't let me leave my house I've been 18 for 2 months and I'm ready to leave. Their being unfair about things. I left last night and they got the school involved in it so I might be kicked out of school tomorrow.

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

Parents fight over which gang their 4 year old should join. [ 6 Answers ]

What is the world coming to.. FOXNews.com - Parents Argue Over Which Gang 4-Year-Old Son Should Join - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

My parents and family [ 3 Answers ]

I have been making a lot of bad decisions latley. I have been letting boys take over and be sneaky how do I get my parents trust back

View more questions Search