Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frankie2k6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Getting started with gymnastics
    I was wundering... I'm 15 n I'm in me last yr at skul and I'm wanting to do gymnatics I love it but I need to get started all the skuls I have been to didn't do gymnastics for my age and I'm stuck.. can you help me pllzzz
    Thanks danielle xxxxx
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Dec 10, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Have you taken a look for any clubs in the area, YMCA, or Community Ed programs?

Oftentimes, you can get some open gym time at these locations and begin to learn some skills with the help of the staff.

How far are you willing to travel to get to gymnastics practice? If local schools are not offering classes for your age group, you may need to check some neighboring citites.

I wish you the best of luck finding a program that fits your needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Dear people reading this, I have some questions about gymnastics.I'm just starting and I need help on how to prepare myself for cartwheels,roundoffs and backhandspring before going to a teacher.Pleeezzzzzzzzzz help me Love addy

Male gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

What do male gymnastis wear to keep their penis in place while they preform?

Cheerleading/Gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Well I've been in a youth cheerleading league for 4 years and I can do a front hand spring cartwheel and 1 handed cartwheel. Ive been practicing oon a trampoline and I can do a perfect backhandspring without jumping and a full with one jump. But when I try to do it on the groung I end up...

Gymnastics [ 4 Answers ]

How many girls age 13 will compete Level 7 in California this season?

View more questions Search