Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starkey270684 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 01:57 AM
    Snail Warriors? A random memory has made me desperate to find
    When I was younger I remember getting some figurines quite similar to battle beasts, with similar armour, but also had a rubber popper with each one and a tiny little dude that could attach to the armour, something in my mind makes me think 'snail warriors'. Does anyone know what I'm on about? I remember getting them from what everyone wants
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 11:38 AM

Sounds like,.
    Snailiens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've tried everything to find this song title and/or artist, I'm getting desperate! [ 2 Answers ]

The lyrics go like this: In the beginning of the song he talks about her going in the back of his limosine but I can't remember anything else from the beginning. The next part I remember is- "we make love till six oclock as we lay,...

Desperate to find the title of this obscure book. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody! Years ago I was digging through a box of old books left at a home my family moved into. I loved reading the story and would LOVE to read them again. This has been a constant aggravation for me for about 4 years and I stumbled upon this site today while, once again, searching for...

I'm desperate to find this song [ 1 Answers ]

I own this song on a unidentified cd I got from a friend, this song is on there but skips in the middle and end of the song. It has Air Supply's song Im All Out Of Love chorus in it but it's a guy rapping something else and a women is singing the chorus. I got part of it here: I'm all out of love...

I'm desperate to find out this dance/trance song! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I really need to know the name or artist of this song I heard, I've known it for ages but never knew who it was by or the tittle. I know it will be hard to find out as it has no lyrics but goes something like this d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.dddd... d... d... d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.ddddd...

View more questions Search