Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 09:32 PM
    1900 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar. Possible Monetary Value?
    Hi, All, Especially Flying Blue Eagle!

What would the possible monetary value of a 1900 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar be?

I think that the graded condition of it would be Good to Very Good. However, I think that I need some advice about that.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2010, 11:41 PM

CLOUGH- THE 1900 (O ) silver coin you are speaking of the montary value on it is .{ VF-20= 60.00;; FE-40=$25.00 ;;AU-50=$30.00;;MS-60=$40.00;;MS-63=$50.00.{NOTE -
    GET you a mag glass and lopok at the date very very close ,there were severl minted with 1900-( O ) { THE O WAS STAMPED WITH (the "O" OVER THE C C MINT MARK ;;;'
    THE VALUES ON IT is { VF-20=$55.00;;AU-50=$185.00 AND THE MS-65 = $3,500.00Hope this has helped you , if you need any more information JUST HOLLER:: HAVE a great night and a better day tomorrow ;;GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 11:45 PM
    I'll need to get the coin from home and bring it over to where I'm at currently, F.B.E.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:33 PM

CLOUGH- I am hoping that yours is one of the silver dollars that the mint mark is one of the 'O " over the CC MINT MARK :: ENJOYED THE OTHER NIGHT! Hacve a great evening ,:GOD BLESS::F.B.E.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 12:03 AM
    I'll look the coin over closely, F.B.E.

It was really nice chatting with you!

I hope and pray that you are well!

God's Love and Peace to You!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Have 1934 C Five Dollar Bill. On the Bottom of the Front, It Say's "In Silver Payab [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1934 C five dollar bill. On the bottom of the front, it say's "IN SILVER PAYABLE TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND". Is this worth anything?

Possible Monetary Value of 1922 Silver Dollar [ 4 Answers ]

What is Value of 1922 Silver Dollar

Possible Monetary Value of a 1922 Peace Silver Dollar [ 7 Answers ]

What might be the possible monetary value of the 1922 Peace Silver Dollar that is below? I've supplied an image of both the obverse and reverse of the coin. I would say that the grade of it is Extremely Fine to Almost Uncirculated because there is so little wear on it. Although, there is some...

Worth 1884 Morgan Silver Dollar? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 1884 Morgan silver dollar in very good condition could you tell me what it is worth and where do I can go to sell? Thanks.

Does the "Toning" on a you.S. Silver Coin Lessen It's Collectible Monetary Value? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if the "toning" or maybe so-called "aging" of a U.S. collectible silver coin will decrease its possible monetary value to collectors. Thanks!

View more questions Search