Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jun 4, 2010, 09:01 PM
    HTC Evo
    Okay this may sound weird but has anyone tried this or something similar? First off my situation, I have had sprint service for about 6-8 months and have been using the Palm Pre the whole time. But to be honest it's a horrible phone with a not to great service, on an even worse platform. I've gone through 2-3 of them and they have all had software problems and god they are all slow... Currently I am still paying for their service, $65 a month with my discount from work and I don't even have a phone atm because it broke and I don't really care much to go onto a forth lackluster Pre...

So what I propose to do is this, either call and harass them until I get a much lower price between 200-400 or this may sound off the wall but do you think it would be possible to cancel my service pay my $150 cancellation fee then resign and get the Evo for 200 for a total of $350 + tax, much cheaper than the $599 price tag they insist on. Or maybe just cancel it and get a better provider, sprint customer care is easily the most terrible customer service I've ever come across in ANY business. Verizon never left me hangin when I was with them >.< they even went out of there way to replace a broken phone / covered all the charges with free data transfer and everything, I didn't even have insurance with them. I have insurance with sprint and I still have to pay a $100 deductible lol. /RANT
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jun 8, 2010, 06:49 PM

Anyone have a clue?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't boot pentium4 evo [ 1 Answers ]

Can't boot pentium4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a compaq evo that beeps twice and flashes compaq screen very quickly in upper right hand corner it says f12 network boot or f10 system boot in lower left corner it has a blue block...

HP Evo d510 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please help I have an hp evo d510. When I power on the desktop the led indicator is just blinking... my PC doesn't start up... any idea?

View more questions Search