Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 05:40 PM
    What di I need to do a dploma in dental technology in melbourne?
    I'm appliying for a diploma in Dental Technology in Carrick and I would like to know what are the rules about how much money I need to support this course. It will be for 2 years, and the cost per semester is $ 7.500. Thaks for your information.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start CateringTiffin service Business in Melbourne [ 1 Answers ]

HI All I am Shveta.New to this website . I am a House wife.. And new in melbourne. My query is I want to start a home based business i.e Tiffin services . Can anyone tell Wat I have to do to start this.Any permissions required ? Thanks

Where to find an ignition module for a 1.5i 1995 Daewoo in Melbourne Victoria [ 1 Answers ]

Where to find an ignition module for a 1994 -1996 1.5i Daewoo in Melbourne preferably in the western suburbs?

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

Dental [ 3 Answers ]

This is reddy please provide solution I am suffering with some dental problem Just I need solution. My problem is I will take brush daily twise but I don't know what happen Very bad breath coming from my mouth How to avoid this please give suggesions Thanks in advance

From perth to melbourne and back [ 0 Answers ]

To the help desk Hi my name is Damien and I have been looking for the cost of a train ride from perth to melbourne and back I am plaining on a trip there towards the end of this yer and want to know if it would be more cost affective by train then car if you could give me some priceing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.