Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handyman09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 05:24 PM
    GE Dishwasher leaking
    Hi. I have a GE dishwasher. Water is leaking at the top where top spray arm is connected. There are two screws on the outside.

Do I need to replace the hose (I guess it is recirculation hose) or just the connection? If the latter, what am I looking for?

Thanks

Amir

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher vent SITE leaking [ 1 Answers ]

When I wash behind the faucet and dishwasher vent water leaks under the sink. I have identified the leak is from around the vent site. There is no leaking from the vent itself. But I think the vent needs to be tightened from under the sink. Does anyone have a diagram/schematic showing me how...

My dishwasher is leaking and soaking my basement! [ 1 Answers ]

This is the 2nd time this has happened. The dishwasher has been working fine, considering I have no hot water, but nonetheless it has been working fine. Tonight though, I saw a puddle underneath the washer, then ran downstairs to see that the water had been leaking to the basement and getting all...

Leaking dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking from ge 500 dishwasher when running?

Leaking dishwasher during cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Frigidaie 1500 series dishwasher. It leaks water from the bottom of the door on the right and left side. It is not consistent. Sometimes only a few drops- other times a cup or more. The unit is level. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

New Dishwasher leaking water. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. Put in a new Fridgidaire Dishwasher and it is leaking water out the front during a normal cycle. Checked and it is level, so that is not the problem. :confused: Was a floor model and don't have a book to trouble shoot with. Any ideas will be greatly appeciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.