Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlpaintballer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Can you obtain a canadian work visa with a US felony charge?
    My boyfriend is from the Us and lives in Florida can he obtain a canadian work visa if he has a felony charge? I currently live in Ontario thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 12:25 PM

No.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

Canadian unmarried mom on work visa lives/gives birth in California. [ 1 Answers ]

I am Canadian citizen working legally in California. 2 years ago, I gave birth to a son (unexpected pregnancy). A few months after he was born, I left his father. His father signed a declaration of paternity, and his name is on our son's birth certificate. I have never been married, work full time,...

US Work Visa for Canadian Wife of US Husband [ 1 Answers ]

My son had a Canadian girlfriend come into the states for a visit. She came by bus so she did not need a Passport. They got married during this time. She is wanting to get citizenship down the road, but is trying to see if she can work first so they can save up enough money for that. What...

How to obtain canadian citizenship [ 6 Answers ]

I am an undocumented resident of the US. Through California's new gay marriage, I have married my partner. He was here in the United States. Could he sponsor me as a partner for us to move to Canada? Or would we need a Canadian marriage? And would be the best pathway for us to get Canadian...

View more questions Search