Reword, try again, we don't know what you are asking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning, "raw" feeling after sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I've been trying to find an answer to this for a while. I'm 19, my boyfriend is 21 and we're currently sexually active. We've both been with three other people, but neither have had unprotected sex before dating one another. We've both been tested and neither of us has been unfaithful. I am on...

I saw "spirit/ghost".. weird feeling! [ 2 Answers ]

I posted another thread titled.. My house is haunted.. But I wanted to share what happened to me almost 5 years ago at my dads house. My mom had passed away 10 days before xmas almost 5 years ago. I went to visit my dad about 2 weeks after she died. I was sitting at his kitchen table talking on the...

"Not Feeling It" anymore - wait it out or bail now? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for a year and a half now and was always really into him (maybe even too much)... but I feel like the tide has turned within me. At first, I started feeling "lonely in the relationship," longing for something deeper. Last night on our date, I didn't have that "I want you"...

Oil gauge stays "buried" for 5-10 minutes after starting [ 2 Answers ]

2002 Ford Explorer. Oil level is good. When I start my car, my oil gauge stays buried all the way to the bottom for the first 5-10 minutes of driving. While it's buried, the "check gauge" light is lit. Generally the gauge "pops up" to where it's supposed to be after 5-10 minutes and the...

View more questions Search