Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandy86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 06:23 AM
    How to start talking to him
    Hello everyone
    I am seeing someone in my courses and I like him so much but we have never talked but he look at me during the lesson I do the same and I smile but it seems like he can't talk to me and I am the reason he is with me in 2 classes but I am really shy to talk to him and last time he was setting near another girl and she is really sexy and she was talking to him during the class and she was laughing with him and she was also touching him so but however he was looking at me and smiling so please tell me what do I have to do to start a conversation with him
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 06:29 AM

Just go up to him, say: "Hi, how's it going?" and go from there.

Don't overthink it. Go with the flow...
    mandy86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:59 AM

I did it I have said hi how are you and I have asked about something in the class but I think he that his answer was really cold like ice but still he is following me in the class with his eyes so what do I have to do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get her to start talking with me again! [ 6 Answers ]

I (24) live in Chicago and she lives (23) in Houston and we have found time to meet twice in the last year or so. She is a long time crush of mine and I told her that I loved her. She said she is afraid of relationships and would like to remain best friends. I accepted that but a few days later my...

Need to start talking to him [ 1 Answers ]

Ugh I feel so lame for not knowing what to do. OK so there's this cute guy who's kind of shy and he's in my biology class. I've looked at him across the room and he looks back w/ a little smiling and its cute. I see him around school sometimes but he's usually w/ his friends. He's totally not in my...

How do I start talking to him? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so as most of you people know there's this guy that I like but,I don't really speak to him,it's a shame really. But I can't every time I say to myself I can do it,I end up not doing it,I guess its just the nerves,playing up.. but how should I start a conversation with him with out getting shy?...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

View more questions Search