Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2004, 05:35 PM
    Re: question for everyone!
    Hey how you doing. Well it comes down too, would you like it to happen to you and if you love your partner is it worth losing them for a screw? I don't think so. If you have a connection with that person, then it comes down to commitment. Trust, and faith.
    It depends on the situation your in. If the relationship isn't going anywhere, then talk about it. I would rather tell my partner that I don't want to be with them rather then cheat on them and have to deal with the consiquence. Im best friends with all my ex-gf, this is because we left on good terms. ;D

That's my thoughts~take them as you wish~ ;D ;D :-*
    Regards~ alicka
    confused2504 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2004, 06:21 PM
    Your answer is simple.

If your thinking of cheating on someone, best to break it off and be single.

No amount of pain and hurt is worth cheating.

You know also... the other person may not find out in 6 months, 5 years hell even 10 years, but everyone eventually finds the truth and it causes distrust and pain all over again.

Buddy, no matter how hot another person is, its not worth anything when your in a committed relationship.

If you want to go out and pick up, be by yourself. Believe me, its better off and you won't have your conscience constantly bugging you.
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Aug 19, 2004, 09:56 PM
    Hi Committed means to be faithful answer is no If I wanted to hook up with a hot girl then I would become single. And remember what goes around comes around ;D
    Maki Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 12:40 AM
    Hi Battleangel,

I've always been a big believer in trust. Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. My fiancée and I live over 500 miles away from each other, and without trust, we would probably be in serious trouble. She has a lot of guy friends who she hangs out with quite a bit, and yes, I'll admit it, sometimes I worry and I get jealous, but I trust HER. Just like last night, she spent the night at one of her guy friend's house. Why? I don't know. But before she went, I explained to her, as I do every time she goes to one's house, I do not trust the guy, and I have no intention of trusting him around her, especially when there's alcohol around. But as long as I trust her, then I don't usually worry about it much. Same with her trusting me, she knows I work with a girl who I go and watch movies and other things with, but she trusts I won't do anything to hurt her. So in a long way of answering your question, I could cheat without her ever knowing, but I wouldn't, for the simple fact that I love her more than anything in the world, and no girl, no matter how hot or sexy she is, is worth losing the love of your life. I hope I answered your question, even though it is sort of an indirect answer.
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 07:54 AM
    If the other person had the full package in your opinion then it would make sense to go out with them rather than your current partner.

Cheating sucks, don't do it. If you're willing to cheat, get out the relationship because it can't be that good for you to be looking elsewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search