Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jafriend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:51 PM
    I am slated to go on a cruise,starting in Italy,how may I obtain a european visa?
    Iam slated to go on a cruise, starting in Italy and I live in Jamaica. How can I obtain a european visa?

Check out some similar questions!

J1 Visa and Texas-Italy tax treaty [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about the tax treaty. I'm a young physics researcher with a post-doc position at Texas A&M University (J1 visa). I'll start to work on November for 2 years. I would like to have some informations about the tax treaty with Italy. Shell I pay taxes? In Texas or in...

Will my criminal background showup for European visa? [ 7 Answers ]

I am an Indian. While being on work visa in the US, I got involved in a crime. WHile pursuing the case, I returned home (back to India). I appeared for visa to go back to the US and fight the case but my application was denied. Now I am in India, with case still pending and warrants as well. In...

What is needed to take a European Cruise as a Nigerian in South Africa [ 1 Answers ]

As an american I am planning to take a European Cruise next year with my friend who lives in south Africa. He has a nigerian passport and South African Residency. What will he need in order to travel.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.