Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 12:58 PM
    A few bar jokes.
    One night a green alien comes walking into a bar. He sits next to a drunken guy and starts poking him in the shoulder with his finger. The drunk just ignores him. After awhile, the drunk turns and looks at the alien poking him in the shoulder. After checking the alien up and down he says you guys don't have any sexual genatelia so how do you reproduce? The alien just smiles and keeps poking the drunk in the shoulder.

The police have a bar under surveillence checking for drunk drivers. Near closing time a man staggers out of the bar. The police think they have a hot one. The man continues to his car but falls down a few times and fumbles for his keys trying them in 5 different cars until he finds his car. He sits in his car weaving back and for in the driver's seat. In the meantime the cops think they really have a hot one and just wait as the other patrons exit the bar, get in their cars and drive off. The drunken guy starts his motor and drives real slow. As soon as he reaches the main road the cops pull him over. The cop walks up and asks how much the drunk had to drink as you look pretty wasted to me. Would you agree to take a breathalizer test? The man agrees to take one. After the test comes back at 0.0 the cop asks him how could this happen? The man replied "I'm the designated decoy for tonight".

One night at closing, the bartender notices a man in the parking lot feeling the tops of the cars. He went out to assist the man thinking he was lost. When the bartender asked the man why he was feeling the tops of each car the man replied that my car has red and blue lights on the top.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 03:18 PM

Designated decoy -- I could have used that concept when I was young and stupid. Good one.
    thoughtiwastheman Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jun 3, 2010, 03:40 PM
    So, what's the point of having the alien in the joke?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtiwastheman View Post
    So, whats the point of having the alien in the joke?
    The alien reproduces that way! Poke, poke, poke. Oh, haven't you been abducted lately to see just how they do reproduce? You'll find out if you are. Don't say you haven't been warned though.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 08:15 PM

Those were cute Twinkie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Connecting Ground bar and neutral bar [ 6 Answers ]

I'm wiring an additional panel into a garage. It's connected to the Meter through a switch that switches the power between the company power and a generator. The main house panel is inside the house. I understand that the neutral and ground are connected in the "main panel" only and any subpanel...

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Some good humourous bar jokes. [ 0 Answers ]

There's this drunk standing out on the street corner, and a cop passes by, and says, "What do you think you're doing?" The drunk says, "I heard the world goes around every 24 hours, and I'm waiting on my house. Won't be long now, there goes my neighbor." One sunny day in Ireland, two men were...

View more questions Search