Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Not getting a ticket the easy way.
    A man bought himself a Corvette after breaking up with his wife. He decided to go for a drive on the Interstate to get rid of his problems. He wants to see how fast this thing would go and punches it to 70, then 80, then 90. He sees red and blue lights gflashing behind him. He decides they can't catch me, this is a Corvette and races up ahead a bit more. Whoa, what am I doing he says to himself and decides to pull over. The cop gets out and looks at the Corvette and the driver. Then the cop says. It's Friday the 13tth. I don't need any more paperwork, don't need any more crap. I just want to get home. If you give me one good excuse, one that I have not heard before, I'll let you go. The man says, "Well, you see my nagging wife ran off with a cop and I thought you were chasing me to try and give her back". The cop says "Have a nice weekend".
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 01:05 PM

I need a good laugh today twinkie. Really enjoyed this one :D
    jbarnes1985 Posts: 26, Reputation: 10

Jun 3, 2010, 06:59 PM

This is getting a ticket the easy way!

This lady comes driving over a bridge going way over the speed limit. A cop sitting on the other side of the bridge with a radar gun pulls her over and ask.

" Ma'am why are you driving so fast"

She replies "Well officer I am running late for work."

"And what do you do."

She says "I am a rectum stretcher"

"A WHAT!"

She says "A rectum stretcher"

"And what exactly does a rectum stretcher do?"

She says "Well what you do is you stick one finger in and work it around. Then you go to two, then three until you get a fist in. You work that around until you can get two fist in and you stretch it until it's about 6 feet."

The officer looks at her in shock and ask. "What in the hell do you need with a 6 foot a**hole."

She says "Well you stick a radar gun in his hand and put him on the other side of a bridge."
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:53 PM

Both good ones :D
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 02:13 PM

Another added to the list of what to say when caught speeding :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket [ 12 Answers ]

In California, why can't vc 22350 (basic speed law) be used to contest a vc 22349(b)(maximum speed lmit) citation? Thanks for any help!! Richl

Scratch off ticket [ 1 Answers ]

In Florida is it okay to mail a scratch off lottery ticket to a friend In New York city??

Speeding ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was pulled over and received a ticket for speeding. I had my cruise set at 70 and the officer told me that he knows that I was doing at least 79 when I came up on him. He told me that he needed to get behind me to be sure and said the radar said 72 but he knows that I was...

Vandalisim ticket [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a question my boy friend got arrested for vandalism (tagging) the police went to his house with a warrant search they found spray paint.. ext and evidence that he has tagged, he did cooperate and they did let him go since he is a miner they gaved him a ticket this would be his second time...

Traffic ticket [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need advice on how to write a letter requesting discovery due to a traffic accident. I was the only one involved and court is coming up in 2 weeks. I just need to know how to word it. Any advice?

View more questions Search