manoahar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 05:28 AM
    No of theatre in 100feet road
    Cinema theatres in 100 feet road in coimbatore city
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Hi, manoahar!

What specifically is your question, please? I'm having difficulty understanding what you're wanting to know.

Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 08:52 AM

My too, other than a city in India I can't make heads or tails of this post.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 09:07 AM
    It would appear that there are roads that are called "100 Feet Road".

100 Feet Road - Google Search

Also interesting, is that just typing what I did into a search, that the question about it on this site is already on the first page of a Google search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up home theatre [ 1 Answers ]

Need help hooking up following components: sony bravia kdl46S3000, maganavox dvd/vcr combo #mwd2206, scientific atlanta cable box 8300hdc, rca dvr #drc-8052N, and a yamaha rxv583 receiver.

Musical Theatre [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone. I am in a musical theatre class and am wondering about what songs I should consider singing for rour big comcert. Any ideas? Thanks!:D

Home theatre [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening: how do I hook up my satellite box, home theatre, dvd/vcr and TV? My TV is not digital. I also do not know which cables to us except for the one to the TV. Thank you

Home theatre systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am in the process of finishing my basement. I currently have my recessed lights installed and now I would like to run all the necessary cables and wires for a theatre system. Does anyone know what types of wires and cables I need to run to tie in a receiver, DVD player, Cable, Internet,...

View more questions Search