Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaaeElizabeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Unicorns and pegasus
    When I was 2 years old, I was in love with horses... so much that my room was filled with nothing but them.

Anyway, looking for a cartoon from the '70 to the '90 because I don't know if it was that old, that involved unicorns, pegasus and horses.

A white pegasus with a horn and I think a blue unicorn? There were two girls involved... there weren't like my little ponny or anything. Normal girls and horses.

The two horses had diamonds in their breats.
    animationfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 12:01 AM
    I think it may be Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders... That's the only thing that sounds remotely like that to me, it was a 90's show and it was awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old, Animated Movie About a Unicorn/Pegasus (not The Last Unicorn) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so I recall this movie from my childhood. It's old (I'm thinking late seventies to eighties) and begins with a boy and his brothers. They tend the fields. There's a unicorn/pegasus that keeps eating their fields, so the youngest boy hides one night and captures it. In exchange, the...

Movie where a little horse turns into a pegasus [ 2 Answers ]

I am try to find a movie where all the grown ups are turned into block like things and this little girl or boy and a little horse has to travel to the end of the earth to find help. So the little horse runs really fast and turns into a pegasus and flys them to get help.

90's Cartoon movie with Unicorns? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember when I was really really young I had a movie that I believe we had bought at a toys R us store. The movie involved unicorns with glowing jewels on their foreheads which they used to communicate with the girls that owned them. I can barely remember the story but I do remember that the...

Perfect Pegasus [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the Perfect Pegasus argument for proving the existence of God? When I took an introductory philosophy class in university, my professor used this argument and attributed it to a particular philosopher. I'd like to read about it again, but it's several years since I took the...

View more questions Search