Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Henry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 09:55 PM
    Ex Girlfriend
    Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew scared and ran away. I decided to leave her, she was real hurt from that. Towards the next year, we didn't lose contact, she was with some other boy and was tryna rub it in my face, and vice versa. Eventually we lost contact for that summer and on to year, we didn't speak. Now we're to the present, and I still have deep feelings for her, but, she really not trying to hear anything I have to say. But, I just haven't met anyone that makes me feel happier than when I was with her. At times I wish I could redo time. I would do a lot of things differently. I've tried to move on, but, its hard, I just need advice...
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 11:07 PM
    Re: Ex Girlfriend
    G'day mate, I feel for you but you got be realistic about the whole situation your 16, and you've got your whole life ahead of you, its good that you have strong feelings about someone but if you don't get that in return then your chasing a lost cause. Take me for example, I'm 20 and I was in a 2 year relationship and it wasn't working out. Now I love my girl, but I couldn't be with her. And its been a good 3 months and I've just startd a nother relationship, and I've never been happier. On that, you have to live your life to the fullest! Don't think that once you've got a girl, that that's it, because who knows what could happen. My parents were married for 25 years, and they've been devorce'd for the past 10years. So can you see what I'm saying mate? You never know what's around the corner, who's knows what could happen 2moro, the girl your meant to be with could be living rite next door too you, you just never know.

Hope that helps matey
    Regards~ alicka~
    Henry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2004, 11:34 PM
    I guess your right, I just hard to accept because I had many relationships though I'm young, but, I haven't had that many long terms so she was my first real girl if you know what I mean, but, I thank you for your advice because it make sense , just hope you right
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2004, 08:44 AM
    Mr Henry! Your girlfriend was very sensitive and was scarred by the hurt that you inflicted upon her and most likely will never warm up to you again! My advice is this! Move on with your life and remember that the most important thing at this time in your life is "Education" Secure a college degree as that will give you the ability to become independent and financially secure. Without that, chances are, even if you met a good woman you would not be able to hold on to her. You are still in the "Maturation Process" of your life so keeping that in mind it is better not to even consider serious relationships for they may only serve to deter you from your real path in life. As the experiences of your life in the past have faded into distant memory so will this experience fade. Stay Focused on the Future!!
    Gizzmo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Talk to her. Tell her that you feel you have made a mistake in your relationship. Explain to her why you left her in the first place and tell her what made you feel that way. Please remember she might not have the same feelings for you anymore, she might have moved onto other things.

-- James Kline//Gizzmo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

No Girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years, and I'm only 16. When I was youner I used to have a girlfriend all the time, I used to be able to go and ask the girl out to her face, then I started asking my friends to ask them for me, but now I daren't even do that. I guess that I'm scared of being...

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search