Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamieJ8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 06:19 PM
    1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are
    1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are currently in the elevator, how many adults can still get in?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 06:41 PM

Do you think it could be 6?

I'm not saying that this answer is correct, because this sounds like homework.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 07:03 PM

Well is it home work? Do you know there is a homework help line here ar AMHD? We don't do home work but can help you figure out hopw you can do it. Is that what you need?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2010, 03:27 AM

You can work through that using algebra, or fractions, or percentages.

Can you al least show us what you tried to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult children [ 5 Answers ]

This may well be the most insane question ever posed. Nonetheless, I shall ask. Is there any way that a parent can legally separate from an adult child? My 29 year old daughter has brought immense sorrow and destruction to the entire family. She is deceitful and malicious. I want nothing more...

Adult children [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter has been seeing a man for several years now. She has broken up with him twice. The last time was in March 07. They were together for a month and in that month she lost her job bought two cars in her name and was harassed with broken windshields and phone calls by not only him but his...

Adult children [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am 68 years old and have taken care of two adult mentally challenged men in my home for the past 11 years. They are both very sweet and independent and can verbally communicate with others. They love my family and my children especially. . I have three daughters ,They are all over the...

Adult children [ 6 Answers ]

How do I evict my 25 year old daughter

Adult children [ 5 Answers ]

I have an adult child living at home. She is verbally abusive and causes a great deal of stress for my wife who already has health problems. What can I do legally to get her out of the house? Thank you.

View more questions Search