Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 04:25 PM
    A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings
    A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 05:44 PM

Not Quite Human?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:34 PM
    I Robot
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 07:12 PM

Could you be thinking of; A. I. Artificial Intelligence?

Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001) Spielberg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's man turns into a robot movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching this movie, some time in the mid 80s, where a man is killed. And becomes a robot of some sort and seeks revenge on the people who killed him. I remember him being married, or having a girlfriend. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Eli

80's or 90's Tv - series with a man and a robot suit (not animated) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a show which had a man as the star. He was somekind of a superhero who had a robot suit of some kind. I don't remember much else besides that he had the robot suit which he used while rescuing the day and that he rode a motorcycle. Think the suit was black but I could be wrong.

Robot doctor! [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on GMA they showed a robot controlled by a doctor making its rounds in a hospital? Really! It has a screen with the doctors face on it cameras they can use to zoom in and out On the back of it there is a stethascope so there is a so-called Direct connection to the patient.There are...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

View more questions Search