Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cerola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 03:37 PM
    Rocksong with known chorus "In my hand" "In my head"
    Hey guys!

I listened to a rock song for 2 times recently. The chorus should be like "in my hand" or "in my hand" at least it's repeated several times.
    (No, I'm not talking about the Derulo-Song!)
    The type of music is quite similar to the one of "Alabama 3" - help anyone?

Thanks so much:)
    fattybum4444 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2010, 04:34 PM

Could be this one?
    Dailymotion - Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - a Music video
    fattybum4444 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2010, 04:39 PM

Or if its head, not hand:
    YouTube - No Doubt In My Head

... do you know any other lyrics?
    cerola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 03:05 AM

Yay, I found it. It was "Stone in my hand" from everlast. Thank you anyway;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a dance song with "Tarzan Boy" (Baltimora) sample in the chorus. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) Simply, I remember a song that's quite old. It was a dance one, produced by some DJ rapping in verses and a bunch of stripped ladies dancing and singing (together with the DJ) the chorus of Tarzan Boy (Baltimora) like : Oh oh oh oh oh etc :P It stuck in my mind and I have no clue how...

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"That's the way you work it" in chorus of this hiphop song in 2008 or 2009. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Please help me find the song title or artist of the song I am looking for. The lyrics is quite unclear for me. Some words are "then do it (2x) and "that's the way you work it". I heard this song just this year or last year. It is a hiphop song. A nice one. Thanks.

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search