Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 30, 2010, 02:51 PM

I’m Jewish my wife was Catholic. I’ve posted a bit on this site. My wife died in 2009, we were together over 50 years, married over 46 years. When she died I wanted to kill myself what keeps me from that is I feel there is an after life but if I kill myself I won’t be with her. But with that I’ve told my kids I won’t let myself be hospitalized. Since my wife died I’ve been writing poems. HTTP://www.lovejoey-poems.blogspot.com
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 03:56 PM

Those are precious.
    You seem to have been a happy man with her. How blessed.
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 30, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Those are precious.
    You seem to have been a happy man with her. How blessed.
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 06:40 PM

Yes, I enjoyed those.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m Jewish my wife was Catholic. I’ve posted a bit on this site. My wife died in 2009, we were together over 50 years, married over 46 years. When she died I wanted to kill myself what keeps me from that is I feel there is an after life but if I kill myself I won’t be with her. But with that I’ve told my kids I won’t let myself be hospitalized. Since my wife died I’ve been writing poems. [url
    HTTP://www.lovejoey-poems.blogspot.com;][/url]

Beautiful poems. You will see your wife again, when God is ready to take you home. I have loved ones waiting there in heaven and I can hardly wait. I have to , because God isn't ready for me yet. God Bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better that I die? [ 31 Answers ]

I have been fascinated by dead and suicide since I was very little. Before I was 8 I had already tried to die several times. I mostly tried by handing myself. But the ropes I chose weren't strong enough or I couldn't tie descend knot. Once I tried to jump out a window but someone pulled me back. I...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys... I am a teenage guy living in india... anyway , from my younger days I do have went a lot of torture... like at my schooling I was thrown away and tortured due to racism,and sexualy abused at child many things like that... but to keep myself up I always tried to laugh and act as a funnuy...

Is she going to die? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have no $ to take my cat to this hick vet here, that don't know anything anyway. But I am very worried my cat will die she has the look in her eyes. She is barely a yr old and in labor this morning she had a dead kitten 13hours later she still has not had any more she is pushing and every push...

View more questions Search