Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    churchboy42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Parental rights of the father after signing over rights in adoption
    My son is nineteen he and his girlfriend hide her pregnancy for six months, during that time they met a couple and decided to put the baby up for adoption. After we found out about the baby they told us that they had started the process of adoption. My son said he had signed over his parental rights, what I want to know is there any thing he can do because he has changed his mind.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 01:40 PM

What State and how long ago did he sign over his parental rights?

Was an Attorney involved in the process? That would be the person to ask.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 01:52 PM

Has the baby arrived and , if so, who has the child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signing over rights of a child and adoption [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm willing to sign my rights over to my child and agree to let another person adopt what is the first action?? I live in Oklahoma and she and my child live in Texas but the child was born in okla.and goes through okla. Dhs for child support ?

Signing over my rights and adoption [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 24 year old young man. A woman had my child, and through a paternity test I have been proven the father. The mother has found a new man in her life to pursue her happiness with. I have discussed and she has agreed with me on signing over my rights to my child and her new boyriend...

Signing off parental rights for adoption [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know how long it takes to adopt a child in ar. And about how much it cost if the father is willing to sign off his rights?

Nephew [ 3 Answers ]

My nephew father told my sister he was signing over his parental rights next week. He said that the man handling his child support case in the child support office told him to do this. This way he will not have to pay child support any more. We live in Massachusetts is this a true fact?

Open adoption and removal of parental rights of the father [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is pregnant and the baby will be put up for open adoption. This is be best for the child. My daughter is only 20 and still in college. She is not emotionally, physically or financially able to raise the baby. The father is a manipulating liar, thief and has 3-4 warrants out for his...

View more questions Search