Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smark Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2004, 04:21 PM
    So what that we are 30 years apart!
    My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard... but sometimes I just want to give them a piece of my mind.
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Aug 27, 2004, 05:52 PM
    So what that we are 30 years apart!
    You shouldn't pay any attention to the public eye! People will always have something to think or something to say! Live your own life be content with it! Your feelings of intimidation will only indicate that you may have some concern as to the validity of your relationship! So if you are completely at ease with it then don't pay any attention to the external world! Another thing that I would recommend is that you look at the future age differential that is when he is 100 years old you will be 70 years old and that is not really all that bad! Good Luck Have Fun and Stay Faithful! What a lucky guy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help!What's the name of this film? Been looking for years! [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes! This film is centres around two boys, and was made sometime in the 80s in the USA. It's a horror film, aimed for kids. One of the boys has white blonde hair, sort of a bowl cut, and old-fashioned round spectacles (looks like the Milky Bar Kid for any people based UK side of the world)....

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

Been together for 7 years. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 7 years and now I have recently found out that he had cheated on me with 3 different girls. We have 3 beautifull daughters and I currently don't work. When I found out the details two of the chicks were when I was living with my folks out of state for a while and...

View more questions Search