Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmattle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Craftsman model 3000 garden tractor first pto wouldn't work, shut off now won't start
    I have a model 3000 craftsman garden tractor. I was mowing with it & everything was OK. I shut it off for a couple minutes restarted it & tried to mow again but the PTO wouldn't engage to mow. I shut the tractor off to check a few things out & when I tried to start it up again it wouldn't start.
    The ammeter moves to the discharge side, but nothing else happens.

Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Garden Tractor 917275023 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the ignition key I get nothing. No lights, no sound, no clicking no litlle jump in the ammeter needle. This happened once and I played with the ignition switch plug connection and then it started right up. The next time I went to start I got nothing again and no amount of playing...

Craftsman lawn tractor model 917270910 won't start [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Lawn tractor model number 917270910. It will not start. I tried a new battery even though the one on it checked out okay. It will not even turn over. I replaced the fuse but the original looked fine. What else should I do?

Craftsman 20HP Garden Tractor won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 20HP Garden Tractor that started regularly till today. When I turn the key all I get is one click that comes from up front. The battery has a good load on it. I have tried rocking back and forth. I have changed the Starter Solenoid. So far no luck. Any suggestions are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.