Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ducksnake Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2010, 08:34 AM
    I have a 1925 Borin photo of an indian on a horse, wanting any info on picture
    I have a 1925 Borin photo of an indian on a horse holding a spear. Does anyone have any information on this photo?
    ducksnake Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2010, 11:47 AM

[IMG]my pictures[/IMG]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1925 borin mfg. Co. Chicago [ 8 Answers ]

I found an old 1925 Borin photo in an behind an old picture in a frame. The photo is roughly 12x16 and is of a young woman sitting on a rock. The rock appears to be in water. She is wearing a blue dress and she has a white "headband" on her blond hair. She is leaning her head on something but I...

Information about 1925 Borin Chicago Prints [ 15 Answers ]

I have a 1925 Borin Chicago Print of a woman laying down, holding an infant in her arms above her. It belonged to my Fiancés Grandmother. I could only find one other Borin Chicago print of a wolf on the internet. Does anyone know more about Borin Chicago Prints?

1925 Borin mfg co print [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a print at a second hand store that has 1925 Borin mfg co Chicago in the lower left hand corner. It is a picture of a girl, probably dutch who is carrying flowers instead of water buckets on her shoulders. She is looking to the side at a building and there is a windmill in the far...

I have a 1925 picture of a young girl kneeling on a bench looking at a robin. On the [ 2 Answers ]

I have a picture of a young girl kneeling on a bench looking at a robin that is sitting in a white birch tree. On the lower left hand corner is 1925 Borin Chicago. I don't know anything about this picture. It was my grandmother's. What can you tell me? Is it worth anything? Thank you for your...

View more questions Search