Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Theology & the alchemist
    "You don't have to understand the desert: all you have to do is contemplate a simple grain of sand, and you will see in it all the marvels of creation." Where are there similar images of this in the Bible?

Any help with this question would be great! I've been searching for days and can't figure out anything! :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2006, 03:28 PM
    Similar but not exact:

The parable of the mustard seed (Matthew 13:31-32) and the grain of wheat (John 12:24).

Hope that helps... or at least helps get the juices flowing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help to me to get a free online Theology Degree [ 9 Answers ]

Hie You all I am a christian and would to to enroll on a free on line course that would get me to do an on line degree course in theology

Correction-GFI & AFI Breakers & Shared Neutrals [ 3 Answers ]

I need to submit a correction to some advice I had furnished in the past regarding Ground Fault and Arc Fault circuit breakers being used on shared neutrals. I had in mind the typical single pole 120 volt breakers that will not work if two breakers are used for two 120 volt circuits that share a...

100% Free online Phd. Degree in Theology [ 11 Answers ]

How can I Get 100% free online Phd. Degree and certificate on Holy Bible?

Knock & Flow Stop at Hot Water only to Kit. Sink & D/W [ 3 Answers ]

At our kitchen sink we have a problem with the hot water flow. When the hot water is turned on full (a mixing faucet) either immediately or shortly after the water comes to a full stop simultaneously there is a knock. The water does not begin flowing until you turn off the water altogether. ...

View more questions Search