Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xxstarz21xX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 09:17 PM
    What is the movie called about a serial killer couple guy has forsaken tattoo back
    What is the movie called, its about a serial killer couple and the guy has forsaken written across his shoulders and at the end he ends up killing his girlfriend and his sister, its like natraul born killers but its different
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2014, 11:52 PM
    Kalifornia ? Kalifornia (1993) - Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Serial killer in jail while murders still happen [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that is now on dvd that a serial killer that was convicted of hanging women victims upside down and killing them. He was in prison on death row and several years and the serial murders starting happening again. I think Pacino was the detective. Do you know the name of the movie.

Biblical serial killer movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the movie where a serial killer kills people that have the same names as people in the bible? Then he cuts off a limb from each victim and creates his own crucifix.

Serial killer or Computer geek? [ 100 Answers ]

Can you judge someone from looking at him? By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a Computer geek or a serial killer. Go with your gut feeling and click on your choice. There are 10 photos. Your score will be given at the end. I got 9/10

Chess movie with a serial killer [ 2 Answers ]

ALl I can remember of this movie is that is has a kid in it that plays chess, and there's a serial killer murdering people and it has something to do with chess moves, I think Donald Sutherland is in it but I for the life of me can't recall the name,. :(

View more questions Search