Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truevision Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Construction cleaning price per square foot I have an opportunity
    I have an opportunity to give a bid on cleaning a Bldg. . It was a training facility for construction and there is grain sized to large I-Beam type of a mess. They want a general clean with some heavy stain on VCT type tile removed as best as can with out too much trouble,They will supply the dumsters and I figure about( 1 1/2) 20 yard dumsters, two people four to five 8hr days so 32 man hrs. I am not sure what to charge for this type of clean-up? Please advise?
    Loophole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 10:27 AM

Simply calculate what you will be paying each person per hour and tack on a percentage of overhead for your time and profit.

For example, If you're going to pay $8.00/hr for two 8 hour shifts for five days, that's $640.00. Tack on a 12% overhead and you're now up to 716.80. If you feel your time is worth more, then take the percentage up a notch to make more money.

Also, keep in mind that large I-Beams can get pretty heavy and may require more than two people to lift them into trash dumpsters.

Hope this helps a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to price commercial post construction cleaning per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company in West Chester, PA, an affluent suburb of Philadelphia. I have been in business for four and a half years now. We mainly do regular, move in/move out, and one time cleaning of homes and offices. I have done a couple commercial and post construction jobs over the years...

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

How to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home [ 1 Answers ]

I need to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home. Not sure how to write it up, please help

View more questions Search