Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prieta18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:30 PM
    Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger
    Why does every time that my battery is fully charged I disconected from the charger and I use my laptop 5 minutes later I have to charge it again
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 10:21 PM

Would have to go with a bad battery. How old is the battery?

Is it new or a few yrs old.

If within first yr, warranty should be able to replace it. If older than a yr, might just be the battery itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 hyundai will not start-nothing at all. Battery fully charged [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this site, and I freely admit to not knowing much about cars. My wife has a 2002 hyundai sonata. We went to start the car and nothing happened. No sound, nothing at all. The only thing that would happen is that the break lights work. I took the...

The car battery charger. [ 1 Answers ]

How can we access the car cigarette lighter power source for other purposes, e.g. as a battery charger or an electric shaver? Does it provide DC power?

Reading a car battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My toyota just barely turned over. Have to check battery/alternator(2005)or starter. At the mechanic tomorrow. Put battery charger on battery reading was 3 in 10 minutes it went to 1. but What does that mean?? Is the battery fully charged?

Cell phone battery charger [ 1 Answers ]

My Kyocera charger has started to flash red which indicates a FAULT. What does this mean? Is it dangerous to use? Other wise nothing has changed; same baterries; same phones, same wall socket?? PAT

View more questions Search