Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talya30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 01:26 PM
    The year end balance of the retained earnings account appears in
    The year-end balance of the retainded earnings account appears in what financial statements
    hamzashakaa Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Jun 1, 2010, 02:05 PM

It appears in two statements:
    Balance sheet
    Stock holders equity
    qwfqe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Balance sheet
    Retained earning statement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retained earnings and trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

I was working on the Trial Balance sheet: 1. I was wondering if Accumulated depreciation should be added to credit account or debit in both trial balance and close trial balance. It is actually part of assets (depreciated from equipment/fixed assets). 2. I am also slightly confused about...

Retained earnings, balance sheet: [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Common stock authorized of 5,000,000, 1 par And a commons stock issued for cash of 3,000,000, $10 per share, I am trying to figure out the retained earnings, will I be subtracting the cash stock from the authorized amount and then multiply that by the $10 per share?

Retained Earnings and Balance Sheets [ 1 Answers ]

22. Which of the following accounts will be closed to the retained earnings account at the End of the fiscal year? a. Rent Expense b. Fees Earned c. Income Summary d. Depreciation Expense I think it is D 30. Which of the following accounts ordinarily appears in the...

Retained Earnings Account [ 1 Answers ]

What affects a Retained Earnings account?

Balance Sheet and Retained Earnings [ 4 Answers ]

Company X had the following accounts and balances in its general ledger at December 31, 20x9. Cash $45,000 Accounts Payable $80,000 Property & Equipment $200,000 Long Term Debt $ 60,000 Capital Stock $150,000 Accounts Receivable $90,000...

View more questions Search