NATAANTO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Thin Ends
    I Am Trying To Get My Hair Growing But My Ends Are So Thin What Can I
    Do?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:26 PM
    You can make the ends thick by using volumizing shampoos and conditioners. Other products you can use are serums and volumizing gels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog is too thin [ 8 Answers ]

My doberman is only 2 and she has a healthy appetite but she has always been so thin. You can see her bones. Our other doberman is 1 and she is not skinny at all, they eat the same food at the same times. Why is my 2 yr old so skinny. She doesn't have worms or any other other health issues...

My dog is too thin and eats very little [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I have 4 dogs, 2 of which are Jindo's brother & sister(15 months old). Lucy got off her leash last Monday and by the grace of god found her way back home 2 days later, which I think explains the 5 lbs drop in her weight to 30 lbs. The problem is, at her original weight of 35lbs she was too...

TV only thin line for picture, has sound [ 2 Answers ]

My Panasonic TV screen only shows a thin line through the middle of the screen. I can hear the sound and the line that's there changes color, etc if I change channels, to match what would be on that channel. What causes this and is it worth fixing? Or should I just look for a new TV?

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

Ash color on ends [ 1 Answers ]

I got my hair colored last night. The ends of my hair are an ashy color. It doesn't look bad but just not what I wanted. My mother said that with time and washing it should start fading and that it will be OK. She said that there are some shampoos that I could get that will put more golden...

View more questions Search