Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk268 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:52 AM
    Recent music video with woman singing and man on beach
    I was watching a video yesterday so it has to be recent but I can't find it on top 40 it came on about 6 times while watching subtv but the artist and song never came up!

It has an old man who goes on to a beach, he stands on the beach just wearing shorts for a while then he dives into the water, there is a ship behind him in the water and a suitcase then comes up with chains over it, he then takes it back to his house but you don't get to see what's in the suitcase.

In other clips the woman singing is standing in front of a brick wall, she is wearing a fur coat?

Any ideas?
    jamiecarl1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Laura Marling - Rambling Man :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video where woman becomes a prostitute to support her baby [ 2 Answers ]

It's an alternative rock music video, a band, and the video had a young woman who becomes a prostitute to support her baby. I remember only a small clip where she's setting the baby down in its crib so she can go to work. It was kind of dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Blindfold man music video [ 1 Answers ]

Id like to fin music videos where there are blindfolded men in them

Music video, man controlled by smaller version of itself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember this song, chorus sounds something like "Who did ? - You did", not sure about this. Performed by man. Music video is about a man, who is controlled by small version of itself. The small guy sits in bigger one's head, and controls him with levers. Think it should be about 90's....

View more questions Search