Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lubanga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:51 AM
    How is the parcel from uk going to be delivered to me in kenya ?
    I have a parcel from Camelot group but I do not know how I may get the parcel from Uk to Kenya
    When there are no offices in Kenya.I have been in touch with Mr MARK COLE the claims officer of Camelot group lottery and he informed me that he had already dispatched my parcel to the Universal air courier.I intent to pay the charges tomorrow by western union money transfer.I kindly request you to check for me if it is true that the parcel is with the Dispatch Officer and if so how many days do I have left to collect my parcel? My name is LUBANGA GEORGE AKULIMA and my physical address is Kenya-Nairobi-Off outerring rd FPFK near Transami.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 09:19 AM

This is a scam - so I hope you have not paid any fees to anyone. See:

Contact Mr. Mark Cole *FILE FOR CLAIMS*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Land Parcel [ 1 Answers ]

If a parcel of land that was originally purchased for $85,00 is offered for sale at $150,000, is assessed for tax purposes at $95,000, is recognized by its purchasers as easily being worth $140,000, and is purchased for $137,000, the land should be recorded in the purchaser's books at:

Bond Parcel Pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Please could some one help with the correct formula to calculate the below bond parcel - I wish to calculate the purchase price of a 10 year government bond parcel with a yield rate of 8.95% paid 1/2 yearly coupon the rate is 7.5% and the bond parcel has 250 days till maturity Thank you

View more questions Search