Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Hackers and VAC/KAC ban
    I was banned for impossible eye angle shots. There is no proof that I know of, but I got VAC and HAC banned. I can't play counter strike or team fortress and I hate it. Someone hacked my account and did crap to it. They hacked in a game and I got banned. This isn't fair. What can I do to undo it. I honestly never cheated. I'm not really sure where or when it happened. I can't find the original place it started or anything.
    This is the info I have and This shows up like everywhere and I don't know which one it started at or if the hacker hacked every one of them...
    Steam ID STEAM_0:0:16401574
    Steam Community 76561197993068876
    IP address DE 80.138.195.17
    Invoked on 5/19/10-6:52PM
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason KAC: ConVar sv_cheats violation
    Banned by Admin KAC
    Banned from 24/7 sG | Warcraft: Source #2 [Stats|Balanc...
    Total Bans 1 (search)
    Blocked (2) Verified? -=EMP=- ΜÇL HãTchët
    Also the guy that hacked my steam account posted a comment on my profile saying: I'm sorry about the 2k7 account.. if you wouldn't verifired that account it would be keept clean and maybe got sold.. but so here's just gay..
    at all enjoy your rest time of not vacced time..
    banned by admin KAC is not a real admin I think. It's a organization like VAC so who banned me first before KAC? I never found that out...
    What do I do? Even if I request a unban, why would they believe me. It is possible though that this happened to me. I was thinking of getting people that I know online to tell them I'm not a hacker and what not and maybe that would help.
    m8ie_a Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Report it to the adminz and tell them that the ip address used isn't yours and you should be sorted

Jan 28, 2011, 11:07 AM
    Comment on m8ie_a's post
    Unless this is whereyou live http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/80.138.195.17 then I really can't help you
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:32 PM
    No, I live in the US.

Jan 29, 2011, 04:49 AM
    Ollk welll what you do is send a email or cantact the adminz and tell them your ip and tell them the ip address that was used and they should work it out ntht it wasn't u if they have any brainz

Good luck love MARSHMALLOW (http://steamcommunity.com/id/LEETHEMARSHMALLOW) xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweeper broom/stick vac or canister vac? [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you think would be best for hardwoood floors, sweeper broom, stick vac, or canister vac? Or just a plain old broom... I hate how the dust swirls in the air from a broom. Thanks

I have a 3-wire 240 VAC power box, and would like to install a 120 VAC outlet from it [ 4 Answers ]

Do I just take power from one leg and ground? If so, how do I ground the outlet?

Hackers [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read where hackers can wirelessly access those electronic devices implanted in our chests and reprogram them to deliver a sharp electrical shock most likely killing the subject. Kind of like those RFID devices. You know, Cheney has one of those defibrillators.. Do you think...

Hackers, how do they? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have been getting emails and now mail at my house from someone that claims to be my friend. I don't know who this person is, but I do have my suspicions. The thing is how did this person get my name, home address, email address and phone number. I have an AOL email address and AOL...

Protect against hackers [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a program to protect against hackers so u can't get hacked or is your firewall what protects against that type of stuff?

View more questions Search