Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amburhlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Pregnant again?
    :confused:

I just had my first baby, he is seven weeks old. I still haven't had my period and I am worried that I might be pregnant again, we didn't wait the whole six weeks before we started having sex again, I had stopped bleeding and the stitches where gone so we didn't see the harm in it, except that we didn't use protection. I am not breastfeeding, so I can't blame my lack of a period on that. Should I be worried?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Well, chances are that you aren't just because your body is still decreasing in pregnancy hormones at this time.

However, you probably should be a little concerned. Many women are most fertile right after delivery.

You should be using protection as pregnancies that close together are not healthy for you or your unborn child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Uhh, hi. My name is Holly and I'm 17 years old and a Senior in High school. I've been dating this guy Jeff for about 2 years + now. Simply adore each other:o . The thing is, we had sex for the first time Oct 1. We were protected, of course. My periods usually start around the 23 I do believe. These...

Could I be Pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so here is my deal. I am 24 years old. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and had my tubes clamped about 2 1/2 years ago. I am about 1 week late on starting and it has been on time ever since my tubal and my breasts are swollen and very painful at times and just a little bit painful at...

Could I Have Been Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 Years Old My Partner And Myself Have Been Trying For A Baby For Some Years Now. This Is The First Time I've Had Spotting Just Before My Peroid Was Due. Yesterday I Started To Spot Again And When I Woke Up This Morning 31 Sept I Had Clumps Of Very Dark Red Blood That I Don't Normally...

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Last Period Was On 4 Sept And On 27/28 I Had Light Brown And Pink Spotting Only When I Wipe Also Mild Cramping. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding

I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had my Merina (IUD) removed on 11/8/06 and was told by my doctor that I would get a period within a few weeks. I got it on 7/9/06 but it was very light and only lasted for 3 day's on and off. My husband and I have been having regular sex since the removal and after the light period I...

View more questions Search