Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatboy64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Old war movie
    I'm looking for the name of an old war movie. The American's and Japanese are at a stalemate. They both agree to send their best warrior to an island to settle it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2010, 04:02 PM

The Challenge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Can you help me name this war movie? [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to identify a relatively old war movie (although it was in colour) I remember watching with my parents as a child. I have no idea about who starred in it, nor who directed it, or even when it was made. All I can remember is that the plot basically involves ...

Name of war movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is 2 army radio men in the jungle sneak in a girl they know from back home to be with them. Later she joins a special ops team stationed close by the radio tent. She then goes on patrol with the team in a river and come across a village.

Name of war movie [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads

View more questions Search