Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jun 8, 2010, 12:05 AM

I think you missed his point, I was assuming he was using it as an expression. From what I've read any ways is that we use almost most of our brain, somewhere around 95%+ of our brains. I on the other hand wouldn't be surprised if we only used about 10% of our true abilities.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleguyJoe View Post
    I think you missed his point, I was assuming he was using it as an expression. From what I've read any ways is that we use almost most of our brain, somewhere around 95%+ of our brains. I on the other hand wouldn't be surprised if we only used about 10% of our true abilities.
    Your lack of surprise notwithstanding, the scientific community says you're wrong, but your right to remain in ignorance is safe.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Your lack of surprise notwithstanding, the scientific community says you're wrong, but your right to remain in ignorance is safe.
    You already stated what you thought in your last post to Joe. That was fine. But this added comment is totally uncalled for. I really wanted to give you a reddie but I won' t do it... I will use a little self control.
    I don't know about the scientific community but in the christian community, I find your responses to sincere people on this Christian forum to be arrogant and rude. I'm not sure what it was you added to the OP's question but your brilliant thoughts in the world of science has been noted. Thanks a million... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flies and Demons? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are both Christians and we decided it would be a nice idea to put build a Cross in the woods where we can play our music. We thought this would set a spiritual tone in a scenic spot. After getting it to stand (it stands about seven foot tall), we sat and talked at the base of it. ...

Demons [ 142 Answers ]

Here's a question and I would like to get a christian (especially catholic) point of veiw on this. What is your belief about demons? Do they exist and do they mess with us in a spiritua sense? Can one really be possessed? I have a friend who has a severe seizure disorder, and he is a devout...

Can people have demons [ 26 Answers ]

I have been havind bad thought so I went on Google and type in why do people have bad thought and this web called demonbuster came up.So I checked it out and it said that if you have bad thought that is a demon is that true

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search