Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendazambe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 05:45 AM
    I have credited a customer's customer though the customer did not return goods
    I have a credited a custimers account though the customer did not return goods and the account is now showing a credit balance but theyowe us some money.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 03:29 AM

Never credit an account until the goods are returned. If you're using software where you can change things until the year is closed out, just delete it. Otherwise, you can add the invoice back in, like with the same invoice number with an A after if or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking For a Job in Customer Care, Customer Support [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm Looking for a job in customer care, customer support, office admin, clerk, areas. I have more than 6 years of experience. I'm 28 years old guy. Please help me to find a job in Europe, Singapore, Switzerland, Netherland, Etc. I can any type of working environment.

Customer wants a return in a salon service package [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My question is that I have an issue with a customer that wishes to have her money returned on a salon package that was purchased by a family member as a gift to her. The package was purchased in May of 2007. I just received a call a week ago (Christmas time) to see if she can get a...

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between customer service and customer delight?

Thank You Letters- Customer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in sending some thank you letters for customers who use our courier service. Can You Help By Providing A Draft? Thank You

Adding customer [ 7 Answers ]

I have been learning and building an ms access database. There version is 2002. I have all my tables built and the forms built. I wanted to be able to add a customer so that it would get included in a drop down box. I can add it the problem is I have to close the form and reopen it so I can see it...

View more questions Search