Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johncal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Goodman gas furnace
    I have a newly installed Goodman gas furnace.It's 93%efficiency natural gas ,forced air,model #capf3o30b6ah Does not blow out very warm air , is this normal.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 09:17 AM
    You should have a temperature rise of aprox 40-60 degrees, so if the air going into the cold air return is 68 the air coming out of the register should be about 118 or so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman gas heater [ 9 Answers ]

I have a modelgmpn120-5 gas heater.. today I had gas company look at it.. it runs good for a while.. then shuts down... I go down take a black vacuum hose off.. it has water in it.. I empty it.. heater runs.. today the guy from the gas company said the secodary heat exchanger was bad... how much...

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace, the hot surface ignite will not come on nor the flame sensor. I have tried everything and I am fresh out of ideas. Could you please help me on this. Thanks

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Up until yesterday my furnace was working fine now it does not come on at all. I have turned off the power to it and the breaker and still nothing. I also have tried turning on the air and that does not come on either. I don't know the model number but I have been using it for about 4 years now.

Goodman gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman gas furnace, gms91155dxa for about a year. Recently I notice the furnace repeats on and off while it didn't reach at set temperature. After the heater is on, it runs some minutes and it shuts off itself. And the draft inducing motor runs, the ignitor is on and gas blows and in...

Goodman gas valve [ 2 Answers ]

I have a goodman model gmp 125-4. Last night I had a limit switch open code, I fixed it, the fan limit switch. Tonight I get a code 5 "false flame sensed", "gas valve stuck". I hit the valve with a scredriver handle, because I was told it might losen up the gunk sticking the valve. When I hit...

View more questions Search