Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 30, 2010, 03:39 PM
    Locator wire and tap splice kit source
    Hey guys. I'm look for green (drainage) copper clad steel locator wire and a tap splice kit.

Nicopress® | The National Telephone Supply Co. | wire rope splice, apparently, makes the industry standard connector, but the minimums are too high.

I may have a source for 500' PU of locator wire.

Still unsure about an alternate direct burial tap connector.

Also not sure of the voltage used on locating systems.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I splice #6 wire in a junction box? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I splice #6 wire in a junction box ?

Can I butt splice a main breaker ground wire to make it longer [ 9 Answers ]

The ground wire that comes from the meter to the main breaker is too short for the new box I want to install. Can I butt splice the ground to make it longer. This is the 4.0 ground and is about 18" short

Can you splice into an existing ground wire to add a receptacle? [ 2 Answers ]

Adding a receptacle with two wire system, can I splice into an existing ground wire to ground my neew receptacle?

Connecting two wires from light kit pull chain switch 2 wire to light kit for fan [ 6 Answers ]

I would like advise on how to attach the two black wires on the light kit pull chain switch to the light kit on the ceiling fan. I see there are two unattached wires on the light kit, one is black and the other is white. Are these the correct wires to attach the pull chain to? If so, how do I...

Can I splice off 1 wire to create 2 separate wire connections for 2 ceiling fans [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning on installing 2 ceiling fan, 1 in each of 2 bedrooms. There's no electrical on the ceilings and need to come down from the attic. The attic has several different white plastic contained wires running throughout the attic. I'm wondering if I should splice from 2 separate sources, or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.