Ask
    bbyrd1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 11:07 AM
    My outside unit fan went out how do I find the model number
    I have a ge outside unit the fan went out how do I find the model number
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 11:13 AM
    If you are going to change it yourself,the best to do is remove it and take the old motor with you to get a match, the model number should be on the condenser unit in the area of where the wiring goes into the unit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a used York package unit, model number DINA036N07206C. [ 2 Answers ]

A guy has it for sale and said it's only 4 years old. It's a 3.5 ton. He said it ran on propane but will also run on natural gas, which is what I need. First off, how old is that model number and is it a quality unit? And will I need to change anything out for it to run natural gas? I have...

Where to find the model number on my Honeywell Synchron zone valve [ 5 Answers ]

Where to find the model number on my Honeywell Synchron zone valve. I think the Powerhead and/or motor has gone bad. I had no heat in my master BR this morning and after verifying the Thermastat was kicking in I went down and tried to check the valves. This is just 1 zone out of 5 (3 other...

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering where I could a wiring diagram to a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2?

I can't find the model number [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash that came with our house we bought last year. I have looked all around the dooe jam still can't find it. I need a part and can't get it with out the model number number. Please help, thank you

Model number of ceiling fan [ 6 Answers ]

How do I find the model number of a hampton bay ceiling fan? Or where could I get a fan blade bracket for it?

View more questions Search