Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texaschris Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 11:39 PM
    Unknown anime from the 80's
    What I can remember from this anime is a little fat guy in a suit who turned out to be the devil. Main character was boy. I think the fat guy was showing him different realities. At the end he finds out that his reality is on the back of a flying turtle in space. There was a love interest with a girl (possibly an alien girl). One scene the fat guy gave the boy a herm of women but he wanted to be with the girl instead.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 09:12 PM

Sounds like,.

Urusei Yatsura
    Beautiful Dreamer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown 80's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to an anime movie aired in the united states on cable (possibly Disney, maybe one of the "special delivery" programs on Nick, or even possibly on a movie channel). The only details I can recall about the show are: The hero drove a sleek sports car, that would enter the...

Unknown anime of the 80's [ 0 Answers ]

What I can remember from this anime is a little fat guy in a suit who turned out to be the devil. Main character was boy. I think the fat guy was showing him different realities. At the end he finds out that his reality is on the back of a flying turtle in space. There was a love interest with a...

Unknown anime from 80's or 70's [ 2 Answers ]

The few memories I have of this anime have been plaguing me for many years. If anyone knows the title of this anime (movie or series I dunno) you'll become my hero. The very few things I can recall. A city/village of people are attacked at a certain interval by either an army of giant,...

80's anime [ 1 Answers ]

There was this film my brother and I watched long ago and he can't remember it so I'll try asking here =) All I remember is there are 2 brothers, twins, one is good and the other evil, the good one is like a gnome and the other like a small troll. I think it was a 15 rated film maybe 18. I think...

Unknown anime w/ glass talisman on hand [ 1 Answers ]

Look for old anime I saw on Sci-fi when I was a boy. I don't remember much, but here are the details as I remembered them (accuracy not assured) Dying pilot crashes on a planet and transfers some sort of talisman from himself to a young man. This looks like a glass dome on his hand. The...

View more questions Search