Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Desirai Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 12:21 PM
    I have a job interview tomorrow!!
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Jun 1, 2010, 12:44 PM

That's great news! Hope everything works out for you.

Jun 1, 2010, 12:47 PM

Thanks! I actually had an interview with this place about a month ago and they called and said they would like to have a second one and talk about maybe hiring me part time.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Jun 1, 2010, 12:51 PM

That is so good to hear! See sometimes when we think there is no light at the end of the tunnel we often find it was there all along we just didn't see it.

Jun 1, 2010, 12:54 PM

Yep and my mom got good news yesterday too! Her job is going to start working her full time. She works only PT now. But FT means more money AND Health care benefits!!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 01:40 PM

Good call on the free-lance webdesign, it's a nice side-job and you can make as much as your negotiation skills allow for.

For current debt: reply to gigs on Craigslist, I know a kid who makes a living helping people move. It's quick money that you can make that day. I'd recommend you do this until you find a decent job.

Student loans don't kick in until you graduate, so that you at least have some pull on. Are you applying for jobs all over the country? Even if you find a job in GA, there's a very good chance you'd find a higher-paying job somewhere in the northeast.

It's a sad story that's been told over and over again by millions of college graduates in the past decade. It's gotten to the point where that piece of paper is not worth the debt unless you want to stay in academia. As more gov't programs are created to help students pay for a higher education, colleges stay a step behind and inflate their tuition; it's a total scam. The end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice please [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ex boyfriend and I still love him. We broke up last Aug. and we didn't talk since then.well in Jan. the new year he desides he wants us to talk so we do. But now talking has turned into having sex and I just don't know if I should or should I brake it off any advice please email me or...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need advice... [ 9 Answers ]

I want my ex boyfriend back... we went out for a year... we broke up... because so much was wrong... we were fighting heaps you know... Its taken me half a year to realise I still really love him... he said I mean more to him than anyone else... because we lost our virginity to each other... ...

Need advice [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

View more questions Search