Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ac2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 05:14 PM
    r22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi
    r22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi. Condensing unit works for 15 seconds and then stops
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 05:22 PM

If the pressure is the same either the compressor is not running, or it is running and not pumping.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 05:26 PM
    Aaaaaaa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High and low side pressure readings on home AC R-22 refrigerant [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to find out the normal operating range of pressure (high and low side) on a fully charged R-22 (york) home air conditioning system; also, the unit is a 4 ton unit, what is the total freon capacity in the system. How much does it hold?

Heat pump low side and high side lines both warm I have comfortmaker 13 seer [ 2 Answers ]

Both my high side and low side are reading 115 psi. High side line is warm and low side is warmer, not getting sufficient heat what could be the cause? Could it be the valve?

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

High and low side ports AC system 1992 Honda [ 5 Answers ]

1992 Honda Accord EX. Where are the high and low side ports located for AC system. Going to retrofit the AC port valves. Can find what I think is the low side port but cannot see the high side port. Thanks very much moyohonda In response to answer by TXgreasemonkey, I cannot find R12...

View more questions Search