Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dermot_r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 02:14 PM
    True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film
    Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 29, 2010, 02:30 PM

"Dead by Sunset" (1995) - IMDb user reviews - 55k

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the name of a film where husband drives wife crazy [ 10 Answers ]

A husband is having an affair. He makes his wife think that she is going crazy and imagining things. Late on in the film, she looks out the window and see's him and a woman supposedly dead in a chair in a house across the street with red lace round there necks (supposedly blood).

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Most famous film is TRUE GRIP [ 3 Answers ]

What is John Waynes real name?

Name this 80's film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am trying to find out the name of a movie (At least I think it was a movie) that I watched somewhere around the mid to late 80's. It was about a group of teenagers with special powers. All I can remember is that one of the lads could fire electricity out of his body, and the name of...

View more questions Search