Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zcropper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 01:29 PM
    I consumed 10 percent of alcohol and took a urine test 5.5 hours later will it show?
    Will the alcohol show up on a test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zcropper View Post
    Will the alcohol show up on a test?
    What is "10% of alcohol"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause the test to detect 0.039 [ 8 Answers ]

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause my result to come back at 0.039

If I get rubbing alcohol on my hands will it show up on a urine test? [ 3 Answers ]

I have to take a urine test in two days. Today I wiped down a work table with rubbing alcohol to clean it. Can this show up on test?

How long after alcohol drinking will urine test show positive [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5'6 weigh 150. I usually drink 3 - 4 drinks of capt morgan and ginger ale at night. 1 shot of capt to 10 ounces of soda. I try to drink water between drinks. I am in a drug detox program that does random urine testing... the tests can be taken any morning between 6 - 6:30. How long does...

Determining if alcohol was really consumed in an EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

Since the EtG tests only test for the chemical left behind in alcohol and or otc drugs and household items. Can the laboratory tests really determine if someone drank alcohol or drank nyquil when tested within the 80 hours of EtG?

View more questions Search