Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigb1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 01:04 PM
    I drank Saturday and got an EtG on tues am I in the clear
    BELLA85 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbert View Post
    So the 80 hour detection time is relatively hypothetical in that if one person drank 10 drinks the etg might not be out of their system but if a person only drank 1 or 2 drinks then etg would most assuredly be out of an individual. I am just worried as I drank a lot on friday night and was tested on thursday night at 6:30 and am 5 days is long enough for the etg to metabolize out.
    Did you pass? I'm in the same dilema
    hugomendoza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 12:49 AM
    If I drunk 4 beers and had a test the next days would it show up even thi I've been drinking lots of water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How much motrincan you take in a 24 hour period [ 8 Answers ]

What is the maximum dosage in a 24 hour period for over the counter Motrim for adults if each pill is 200 MG

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Is it OK to work out the same muscles in a 24 hour period [ 2 Answers ]

I want to increase my time in the weight room because I'm not doing a winter sport this year but I do both spring and fall sports. But I don't want to do any harm to my muscles

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

80 hour EtG urine test. [ 5 Answers ]

I took an EtG test yesterday. (still waiting for results) my last drink was 88 hours before the test. This test is supposed to read ethenol in the urine up to 80 hours. Has anyone else ever dealt with this, am I safe

View more questions Search