Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aza_0809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 12:22 AM
    She has lots of previous history should I break up with her
    She had a foursome back in the day and now have problems dealing with it even thou it is 8 years down the track
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 05:42 AM

Deal with the person she is today, not the one she was 8 years ago.

When I was single and fancy-free, I went out with a LOT of guys. I honestly can't tell you how many. And I don't regret it, because it meant that when I met my husband, I knew he was the one I was happy to spend the rest of my life with.

When I meet single friends telling me about their wild love lives, I can say "Been there, done that, not doing it again."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2010, 05:51 AM

What do you mean she has trouble dealing with it? What does it make her do? How old are you? Is it how she acts now, or what she did before that makes you want to break up?
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Jun 1, 2010, 01:14 AM

Are you having trouble dealing with it or is it her?

If it bothers you, let her go (break up with her).

If it bothers her, try to help her get over it...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 08:07 AM

Who is having trouble dealing with it?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 08:20 AM

I'm assuming you're the one who has the problem with her past.

If you're the one, then you either need to get over it or break up with her. If it's still worrying you after 8 years, it doesn't look like you're ever going to let it go.

We've all done things in our past that we're not proud of, but we don't need someone fretting about it or throwing it in our face for years on end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out My Property History and Previous owners? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello,My name is Yolanda,and I live ** address edited out** fr chuck*** have been experiencing some paranormal activity in my home.Nothing scary or anything,but it is enough to spark my curiosity!Who ever they are,they have not been threatening,but at the same time they do let me know that...

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

Need previous history on credit [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out how much debt my soon to be ex husband had when he married me. I got a credit report but it doesn't tell you that. Is there anyway to find out debt status for a specific year? Can you back date a credit report somehow? I need help BAD.

View more questions Search