Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mossadie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Itunes
    Is it possible to not have a song show up on your main list, but still be in your itunes. I don't want my christmas music but I don't want to have to re-buy it next year.
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:16 PM

Yes, that's possible.

Create a new playlist and save all songs but the christmas songs. Then, every time you go to itunes, play songs thou this playlist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Whan attempting to download itunes I get an error message about administrator rights followed by Hkey_local_machine\software\classes\.cdda\openwithprogids. How can I correct this issue? Thanks

Itunes [ 13 Answers ]

OK. I have the new 80 GB iPod Classic. Anyway. I have 2 computers. One of them(comp 1) I have all of my songs on itunes. I put those 700 songs on my iPod. Now I want to put the music from my iPod onto my other computer(comp 2). My other computer(2) has itunes but no music on it. I plug in my iPod...

ITunes [ 3 Answers ]

I Have I-tunes Library, I Want To Take A Song Out Of My Library And Attach The Song And Send The Song Through My E-mail To One Of My Contacts! How Do I Do That?

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

View more questions Search